Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nothing better than Christmas Morning!


Good morning everyone...and Merry Christmas! I'm ready to open me some stocking stuffers and presents!

Hi mom...can I tear into these yet?

Huh....how do I get into this...never had a present quite like this before?

All that work for a blank piece of paper...how exciting!

I'm having a blast already and I've only opened one stocking stuffer...my Elmo Christmas book.

I know...cutest butt ever...mom tells me all the time!

Is this for eating or reading?

Wow...where do I even begin?

I think I'll start with this one...

If only mom and dad would have bought me a box full of wrapping paper!

I was thrilled to get my first "stuffed" doggie...a little baby Mastiff...we were instant best buds...I named him Gunny!

Mom says it's a good thing he's only stuffed because I get a little aggressive with him when I give him kisses...this will give me practice before I get a "real" puppy next spring.

I got so many awesome presents...here is a boat for bathtime!
I had a blast Christmas morning. Mom and dad spoiled me rotten and I loved every minute of it! I finished up the morning snuggling with dad as he taught me all of the things my new friend Scout, green dog in the picture, will do...he not only says my name, but sings a song all about Maddux! I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Christmas as I did...Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment