Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'M EIGHT MONTHS...I'M A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you football fans will get it!)


When you live in Indiana, you never know what the weather is going to be, but it's been pretty warm this fall, so mom and I are enjoying every chance to "run" around outside and enjoy it! Don't you like the sun shining through my hair...very angelic!

Getting ready for school...actually, I'm all ready, just waiting on mom...typical!
Snuggling with my daddy...sometimes I just have to do that!


Maybe if I nonchalantly reach into the candy bowl, mom won't notice! It doesn't seem to be working since that stinkin' camera is pointed right at me!

This is how "I" read a magazine...

Bath time...this is probably my favorite time of day...better bring a poncho if you want to join me because I'm a splasher!

And I'm very good at brushing my 3 1/2 teeth every night...dental hygiene is very important according to my mom...I really just enjoy sucking the apple and banana flavored tooth paste off of my toothbrush!

This month I got to celebrate my first Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad thought I could try some "adult" food. My first attempt was with mashed potatoes...do you think I was a fan? I did try some pumpkin pie and that was much better!

Every year at Thanksgiving, my Grandma Kettlebar has everyone sign a special tablecloth and this was my first year...I'm watching Grandpa sign first so I'll know just what to do.

While we were up in Goshen, mom took me over to see the Cripe family. Here are my "cousins" Livi and Shelby...I think Livi likes me, but Shelby preferred to hit me on the head...I'm thinking that's just her way of showing me love!

Livi was a close talker....I think it's a girl thing...

Thanksgiving was great....but I hear that presents are in my near future so I'm thinking that my future looks pretty bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment