Monday, December 28, 2009

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!


Grandpa and Grandma Morris got me a snow suit and I finally got to put it to use! This snow stuff is pretty cool!

Dad made me this huge snow ball...I don't really know what to do with it, so I just laugh!

Good thing I have my hat or this snow would be getting in my eyes!

Just soakin' it all in!

Dad and I just having some good old fashioned fun!

Mom is so silly...she was a crazy woman in the snow!

Then, Grandpa and Grandma Kettlebar got me my first sled for Christmas...it even has a seat belt...however, it didn't keep mom from making me dive face first into the snow...I'm sure you saw it in the movie clip! Despite the wipeout, this sled rocks!

Mom would run down the hill and I'd fly into her just laughing and laughing!


You might have noticed the snow in my sled, that's from my wipeout with mom...but it didn't stop me from loving every minute of it and I made sure to yell my excitement so the whole neighborhood could hear it! I might be little...but I sure am LOUD!
I can't wait for many more adventures in the snow....maybe dad better pull the sled next time! :)









1 comment:

  1. Well now I just want to be there so bad. I think he actually liked the wipe out. He's a tough little monster. BTW: CUTE BOOTS ANDEE!!! (I want video next time of that giggling he was doing in those pictures)

    ReplyDelete