Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Grandma's and Grandpa's...Oh My!

It's the holidays, and you know what that means....VISITS FROM GRANDPA'S AND GRANDMA'S...and with those visits come a lot of love, kisses, hugs, snuggles, and PRESENTS!!!
This year mom, dad, and I stayed home and everyone came to visit us! It was great! Round one was a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Morris, Great Grandpa Ernie, and Aunt Sam! We had a blast!
Christmas morning, Grandpa and Grandma Morris arrived! I thought Grandpa would appreciate a special greeting from me...nothing better than having your nose sucked on!

Snuggle time with Grandpa...

And of course we had present time....I got a lot of great things!

What possibly could be in this huge present?

Great Grandpa Ernie and I working on my walking skills...I'm getting better and better!

After a long day, a warm bath, warm bottle, and Grandpa's arms...I just couldn't keep my peeps open...I was basausted!

Grandma Kathy and Aunt Sam gave me my bottle the next morning....don't you love Grandma's pj's...those were from me! I'm a pretty good gift giver!

Family bonding in the morning...Grandpa is that bed head I see???

Playing with some of my new Christmas presents!

Aunt Sam and Great Grandpa Ernie trying to read to me, but I'm making it difficult because I'm trying to help turn the page!

Round two began with Grandpa and Grandma Kettlebar. They came the Sunday after Christmas! I think Grandpa was pretty excited to see me...I was excited to see him too!

Grandma brought me a stocking full of goodies...she even layered in tissue paper so I could keep entertained...she knows me well!

Nothing better than a big box to play in....so simple and yet so fun!

I bet you can't see me in here!

Grandpa and Grandma Kettlebar got me a big polar bear rug...I can sit on it and chew it's ears all at the same time!

We wrestle too...pretty sure I dominated!

I got two new basketball hoops...here Grandma's showing me what I should do...but I think chewing on the ball sounds fun too...

...okay...I can shoot too! He shoots...he SCORES! I'm getting really good at shooting with both hands...mom's teaching me well!
Mom was tuckered out from cooking a big Christmas dinner on Christmas day, so Grandpa and Grandma took us to Maggianos for our Christmas dinner. We look pretty good all dressed up...especially that guy in the middle!
Round three...Craig and Grandma Becci! They came on New Year's Eve. We celebrated Christmas on New Year's Day with a fancy dinner to PF Changs! I heard it was absolutely delicious...I wouldn't know since I stuck with my usual...baby food!
Another family photo before dinner!
I wonder if Grandma notices me getting ready to pull on her hair? I love to pull hair!
Bedtime bottle with Grandma...nothing better than snuggling with Grandma before bed!
One thing about me that you may not know, is that I love making faces. Here is a Maddux classic...I love to do it because I know I get attention when I do!

This shot pretty much sums up my first Christmas! IT WAS PERFECT! I loved every minute with all my family and I loved all my wonderful presents! Life can't seem to get much better than this! By the way, who knew a 9 month old's mouth could be so big??

1 comment:

  1. The nose suck... that's interesting! He was a busy little Christmas fella. Good times were had, and when he is ready to have PF Changs for real, I get to come along and watch!

    ReplyDelete