Monday, March 1, 2010

Ten Months Old!


I'm finally mobile! I can move all over and I love it! However, I do get into a little bit more trouble these days...do you think I'm going to get into trouble over this mess I've made?

I'm looking around and I don't seem to really be bothering anyone...

...who cares....it's way too much! I'll deal with the consequences later!

Just call me Hef Jr.

Working on both my right and left...mom says I have to be equally good in each hand!

I love to pull myself up on EVERYTHING...even after I fall and hit my head on these huge bar stools...doesn't stop me!

Perfect view!

Waiting on mom to get home...she should be home any minute now!

She just called me on the phone....I'm so excited!
Month 10 has been really good to me...becoming mobile has just opened up the world and I'm loving it. I think mom and dad might be a little tuckered out...but it's so much fun...I can't wait to start walking and running...they'll never know what hit 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment