Monday, March 1, 2010

11 Months....1 Month Until My Big Day!


Month 11 was a big month for me...my mom left me for a whole week. She had to go to Chicago for work, so it was just me and dad! Grandpa Kettlebar came to help and us boys made it through the week...but I sure was happy to see my mom! She promised to never leave for that long again!

I got to celebrate my first Valentine's Day! I'm trying to figure out this card, but it's not working very well!

Ahhhhhh....I'm in jail!

Snuggling Scout...he's one of my best friends!

These balls just fly out of here so fast...it really captivates my attention...I love this toy!

Chowing down on some good old pancakes...where's the butter and syrup???

I'm not walking on my own, but I push my walker around everywhere!

Sometimes I get stuck and need a little help turning around!

I love to mess up mom's rugs...she fixes them and I mess them up...we're the perfect team!

Playin' with daddy's hat...one of my favorite things to do!

I love to play with cell phones and remote controls...the best controller is the PS3 controller...there are so many buttons, but I can only play with it when daddy isn't playing it...he has to share with me!

People always ask my mom if I'm always so happy...I'd have to say...YES!

We went up to Goshen to visit Grandparents and I got a new activity table...it was awesome!

Sharing Starbucks with mom...too bad she drank it all...I would have shared with her!

Absolutely BASAUSTED after our trip to Goshen....I also had just fallen really hard and hit my head on the hard wood floors, so the tears + travel = nap on daddy!

I wasn't quite ready for bed, or so I thought, so I was sitting up in my crib staring at my bedroom door...guess I was a little more tired than I thought! Thank goodness mom and dad laid me down...I don't think this position would have felt good for very long!
Well, only one more month until my big day! Can't wait to see what mom and dad have planned...














No comments:

Post a Comment