Monday, June 8, 2009

My first trip to Goshen!


Well, this was my very first trip to Goshen...a 2 1/2 hour trip and I think I did very well in the car on the way up...only fussed a little, but that's expected. You cram yourself in a tiny carseat and see how long you can sit there without a little fussiness! :)

As soon as we got to Grandma and Grandpa Kettlebars house, the masses came over to see me. I guess they think I'm pretty cute or something. I met a lot of my family...and I loved it. This is my Great Aunt Sharon, my Grandpa Mike's sister and she had the touch....I was very comfortable with her!


Here I am with my cousin Dawn...she had on a Cubs hat so I knew right away we were going to be good friends!


Here is my Great Aunt Janet, my Grandma Rose's sister, she actually put me right to sleep...I was absolutely basausted from the trip and entertainment.


Grandma Rose and Aunt Janet gave me a bath...I think they enjoyed it more than I did...something about a naked baby gets these women going! :)


A couple days later, my Grandma Becci came over and she gave me a bath and of course, mom had to take pictures.


Seriously mom, I'm naked here, do we have to take pictures??


Good thing Grandma Becci wrapped me up quickly...it's freezing after a bath. Dad says I look like Mother Theresa all wrapped up...I don't even know that lady...what do you think?


Awww...finally, I can take a nap with Grandma!


Just hangin' with Grandma Rose...I'm getting to be a pretty big boy these days.

Dad and I both needed a nap...vacations are just basausting...I think it's the pressure of entertaining! :)


Here I am with my new friend Parker...I can't sit up like he can so I think he didn't really quite know how to play with me...in a few months we'll probably be best buds!


Grandpa and Grandma Kettlebar even had a bouncer for me to relax in at their house...it was nice!


I'm starting to get a little sleepy!


Chillin' with Grandpa Mike...he just gave me a bottle...I love when he does that!
My mom had the brilliant idea of putting my feet in the pool. The problem was that it was only 70 degrees...what 10 week old baby would like that? Well, I didn't and I let her know it with a few screams and tears. However, I was the first one to be in the pool this year, so I'm pretty proud of that...I even beat my Grandpa Mike...he's ALWAYS that first one...not this year!
I had a great time in Goshen...but it was very nice to get back to my own crib and my ceiling fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment