Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Sleepover!


During my trip to Goshen, I had my first sleepover at Grandpa and Grandma Morris's house...without mom and dad. It was no big deal for me, but mom got a little emotional...I almost had to tell her, "Mom, cut the cord already...I'm 10 weeks old!" But I just let her be, dad tells me sometimes that's just easier! Of course before mom and dad left, mom needed a picture of us together...I tried to act sad she was leaving, but I just couldn't do it...let's face it...I'm not an actor!


Finally with my Grandpa, now if mom and dad could just head out Grandpa and I could get to some hardcore playtime!


Here I am with my Auntie Sam...we played a lot together during my sleepover.


Look at this, Grandpa and Grandma got me the exact same floormat that I have at home...we are a match made in heaven!


And believe it or not, they even got me my first laptop. I'm not quite big enough to play with it myself, but Grandma Kathy held it up for me and it looks really cool.


Then, Grandma put me on her lap and let me pound away on my new laptop...I think by the end of the night I was up to 60 words a minute!


I think I'm just waking up here...I slept so good...8 straight hours of sleep...it's always relaxing at Grandpa and Grandma's.

I had so much fun with Grandpa and Grandma Morris...my mom told me that I get to go over there again very soon and I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time. He sure is getting big...and a sleep over, already? Wow! I couldn't have done that at 10 weeks. Way to cut the cord, Mom.

    I do think he looks a lot like you now, but the first few days, he looked like mini-Matt. He has changed a lot I think.

    ReplyDelete