Sunday, June 21, 2009

My First Father's Day!


Wow...I had a big weekend...grandpa and grandma were in town, we went to the Westfield state finals baseball game, and we celebrated Father's Day for the first time...I am basausted...but it was fun! On Friday night, Grandpa and Grandma Morris came down to visit for the weekend. They brought my Great-Grandpa Ernie with them...he sure could make me laugh...and he even let me chew on his shirt until it was soaked!

Later Grandpa and Grandma gave me a bath...as you can tell from the picture...I'm not quite as tan as them. But in my defense, they just got back from Florida and mom and dad make me wear 70 SPF...I'll never catch any rays!
Grandpa was being silly and wearing my towel after bathtime...I tried to tell him that I thought it was a little small...but he insisted!
Before bedtime, they read me a bedtime story...they read me one of my mom's favorites...The Clown Arounds!

Saturday morning, Grandma worked on tummy time with me using a new method with our big ball and it was fun. I keep getting stronger and stronger!
Saturday afternoon mom introduced the pool to me for the first time...and I loved it.

We only stayed in for about 10-15 minutes because it was a scorcher out!
But I'm pretty big stuff...I'm practically loungin' in my own pool all by myself...with a little help from mom!
Saturday night we were going downtown to eat dinner and go to the Westfield High School state baseball game...so I took a pre-game nap here on Grandpa!

Here I am at the baseball game...I needed just a little power nap to make it through the whole game!

Here I am with dad at the game...it was my first game and it was a good one...unfortunately, we lost in the 8th inning! Someday I'll get to play out there too!

Here we are with the field behind us...we look pretty good!

Happy Father's Day daddy! I got daddy a bunch of great gifts...with mom's help!
After a bottle and gifts, we got all dressed up and headed out for lunch...to Mitchell's Fish Market! It was a great day...and I'm pretty sure I have the best daddy in the world. I love you daddy!

3 comments:

  1. He sure is growing fast. And so vocal!! No question which parent he gets that from. Kiss him for Aunt Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...he's very vocal these days...sometimes so loud that I can hear him all over the house...I love it though! I'll definitely give him a big kiss for Aunt Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andee, He looks exactly like you :) He is precious!!! Isnt it fun making all these memories!!!

    ReplyDelete