Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5 weeks old and counting...


It's my first official smile caught on camera...my mom couldn't figure out how to rotate it so sorry it's sideways!
Sound asleep after my visit to my surgeon's office...everything is looking great and I'm perfectly healthy!
My mom is trying to get a picture of my new outfit and I'm really not thrilled about it!
This position is much better!

Working on holding my head up...this is hard work!
I think I'm doing pretty good here!

If only I could eat this collar on my shirt....
Feelin' pretty thug like here...getting ready to go power walk with mom!
I'm really focused here! That fan above me is pretty cool!
Hi everyone!
I just can't quite get my head up!
I've got up a little bit....

but laying here on this boppy is much more comfortable!

Boy...I'm pretty good lookin'!
I hate when I punch myself...why do I do that?
That big ball above me is pretty neat!
Here I am with my "Uncle" Tyler...first time we've met...I think he's pretty cool!
And here I am with my Aunt Julie...she makes me feel so comfortable...I just couldn't even keep my eyes open!


















1 comment: