Sunday, May 24, 2009

2 Months Old - - Part 2


Napping with my mommy...those are always the best

Bottle time with dad...and mom's taking pictures...AGAIN!

She can't even refrain from taking pictures of me while I'm sleeping...

But, I am so happy and cute when I first wake up

I'm just basausted!

Working on the boppy still...I'm getting better

Working on my side bends here...helps my abs get in shape!

Wow...that TV is so great...I could watch it all day...

...and just so everyone knows...mom has me watching educational programs!

First time hanging out with mom and dad on the deck and I had a blast!

It's so peaceful outside!

Just chillin'
Me and mom...I sure do love her (FYI...those were Maddux's exact words!)
Hangin with dad...
What more do I need to do to get this woman to realize that I'm starvin' here??
Full belly...now I can relax again
Grandpa and Grandma Kettlebar came to visit...I'm not sure what I'm fussin' about, but I know it was important at the time

Grandpa knows the way to my heart....
...so does Grandma!
Bathtime with Grandma...it's so relaxing in this warm water...just make sure "the goods" are covered up Grandma for the photo
Mom had me try on my new swimsuit that Grandpa and Grandma Morris got me...I'm no expert...but I think I look pretty good in this...it should definitely attract the babes at the pool! Chicks dig this! Good pick Grandpa and Grandma!

























2 comments:

  1. He's "besausted"...haha! I'm not sure, unless folks have been around you all your life, that they could possibly get your child speak. Just so the blog followers all know, Andee's special way of talking to the kids doesn't go away. Tyler and Alyssa (19 and 15) are still referred to by Andee as: Peachy, Mr. Bubbies, Peach-a-Neach, Pookie Lamb, Balyss...oh the list...it goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I know just what Julie is saying here! I LOVE IT! I'm glad you've got him watching those educational programs...he'll be graduating from college by the time he's 11.

    ReplyDelete