Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Maddux Dean...


I'm taking over Daddy's spot in bed! (Don't worry...he doesn't sleep with us!)

Grandma Kettlebar giving me a bottle!

Sleeping on my Grandpa Kettlebar....he's still got the touch!

My girlfriend's two-year old daughter, Olivia, is holding Maddux...or "Maggots" as she called him!

Snuggling up with Grandma!
On my way to Red Robin for dinner...I'm pumped!
Grandpa makes me so sleepy!
Bath time...wow...this water is warm!



Daddy is pretending to sleep like me...I think he's actually mocking me!
Okay, now Daddy and I are really sleeping! Boy....he's comfortable!











2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! It looks like he enjoyed the time with his grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark is giving you credit for his eyes. So there you go...feel better? Sweet little Maddux, I'm ready to come back for another visit.

    ReplyDelete