Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Already Three Weeks Old!


How cute am I?

I'm just watching my daddy on the computer!



I'm going to get you!!!!!!
Do I really have to wake up?

Wow...this is comfortable!

Daddy is trying to get me to turn my head, but I want to eat my fist instead!

Yummy, my fist is so good!

What is dad doing?

Mom, I'm trying really hard to wake up!

I'm so comfy! (This is one of my mom's favorite pictures!)
I'm trying to sit up, but it's hard work!



Just snugglin' with my mommy!





Why can't my dad just hold me every time I sleep?























2 comments:

  1. He has changed so much, hard to believe he's a month old already

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he has Daddy's hair. He's so alert in some of these! I can't wait...only a few more days cute little Maddux! Aunt Julie is coming!

    ReplyDelete