Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Maddux's First Week at Home



Daddy, Mommy, and Maddux ready to head home from the NICU



Maddux's first ride in his carseat...you can tell he was really pumped up about it! :)


Finally home....and exhausted!


Maddux and Daddy enjoying some tummy time...he can already pick up his head and turn it side to side


More tummy time and of course the fist has to be in the mouth!



First time in the bouncer...he loved it...except the vibrating part...a little too powerful for him right now!



Loved the bouncer so much that he just passed out!



Usual sleeping position...


Again, mouth open and fist ready to enter!


Rarely, but sometimes, no matter how naked mom gets me, I just can't wake up!


So peaceful


I can barely wake up for my first Cub game...which we didn't get to watch thanks to Comcast!


How good do we look?


Maddux's first sponge bath...he actually didn't mind it!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I am glad to hear that he is home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazingly chubby cheeks! He is so adorable, I just want to smooch on him! You look so motherly. Really, you look different with your own child in your arms than I've ever seen you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so sweet Andee!!! Love him!! Looks like everything is going really well for you guys! Check out our blog sometime when you get a chance... http://embracingeachday.blogspot.com/
    I posted yours on my sidebar... XOXO
    -Amanda Evers

    ReplyDelete