Sunday, August 23, 2009

My First Football Game!


Football season has officially begun...and I went to my first game...and it was the best game because my daddy was coaching....AND WE WON! Shocking that in August I would need a hooded sweatshirt, but living in Indiana you just never know. Thankfully my Grandpa Morris got this sweatshirt made for me...and now everyone knows that Lil' Kbar is here!

I was so proud of my daddy...I couldn't take my eyes off of him after the game. I know that someday I'm going to grow up and be just like him!

Don't we look good?

Thankfully the rain stopped in the 4th quarter, but daddy got soaked! Mom and Grandma Rose did a great job at keeping me warm and dry.

I tried really hard to stay awake and I did make it until the 4th quarter...but I just couldn't do it anymore!

I'm going to be out there someday!
The football game was interesting, but my zipper was also very entertaining...especially when I could put in my mouth! All in all, it was a great night and I'm ready for the next big game!

1 comment: