Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ladies Look Out...I'm Five Months Old and I'm Looking Good!


Hey there...how you doin? I don't know if you know, but I'm five months old and I'm looking for love! Okay...maybe not, but I am looking to have fun and that is exactly what I've been doing this past month!

Mom and I just snapping a quick picture of ourselves!

I've been eating a lot of veggies and fruits and dad tried meat...do you think I liked it? I promised that I will like it one day...
I've also been focusing a lot on the television. No matter where mom and dad put me, I find the tv and I can get really into it...

I mean REALLY into it!

I've also started sleeping with a blanket and I've fallen in love with my doggie blanket. I have to have it for every nap and every bedtime...those dog ears are the best to chew on when I can't fall asleep right away!

I've been working on tackling drills and who better to start with than my dad...I'm pretty sure I pinned him! It was cake...

Mom was vacuuming and I just couldn't help but fall asleep...plus I had my blankie

Okay guys, I'm ready for my night out on the town...I clean up pretty well!
Our first family picture! Believe it or not, mom is so busy taking pictures of me all the time, if you haven't noticed, that she completely forgot to get pictures of all three of us...so this is our first...looking good if I do say so myself!

The weather was beautiful so we went and played in the yard...can you believe how strong I am getting?

Mom and Dad are trying to work with me on sitting up by myself...I usually can get it for a while but....

...then I start to tumble over!
It's always best when mom helps out a little...soon I'll be doing it all on my own!

Playing with daddy...notice what we're playing with??

We had our annual football picnic this month...it was so stinkin hot that I couldn't do anything but sleep!

Playing in my exersaucer and smilin like always!

Mom got me another doggie blanket to take to daycare so I'd have one to sleep with...but I can't figure out why he won't kiss me back?

Hi mommy!
I know this is hard to believe, but I am actually standing up here all by myself. It wasn't for long, but I still did it! Dad was there to catch me....thank goodness!

Do you think this hat is too small??

Most of you know my daddy is a football coach, so I finally got to go to my first football game...

I'm pretty sure that my daddy is the coolest guy in the entire world!

I know...pretty irresistible!

Ahhh! I'm coming to getcha!

What's up?

The weather is starting to change and get chilly and I like it...I can finally relax and fall asleep on our walks...LIFE IS GREAT!




























No comments:

Post a Comment