Sunday, April 24, 2011

"You May Kiss Your Bride!"

As a daughter, there is nothing that would make me happier than to see each of my parents happy...truly happy. This past weekend, on Friday, April 22, that came true for my mom...she got married to an amazing man that loves her unconditionally and can't wait to spend the rest of his life with her. I was so thrilled and honored to have the opportunity to take my kids up to Goshen and share in this special day with them! I love you both and wish you both a lifetime a happiness! Congratulations!


My mom's brother, Rick, came to give her away...very special!
The happy couple with Craig's parents







1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet. Congrats Becci and Craig! And your kids look so cute. Love MDK's tie! It matches Addie's dress! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete