Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fun!


Where's Maddux?? Can anyone find him??

Dad and I just relaxin' after we got all the fall decorations in place...it has to be just perfect for mom!

Mom and Dad took me to the Stoneycreek Pumpkin Festival and it was a blast. My Great Grandpa Ernie, my Grandpa and Grandma Morris, and my Aunt Sam came too and we had a great time...despite the chilly weather.

I was all bundled up but it was worth it!

At the festival, I got to my ride my very first pony...he was 20 years old...he was very gentle with me and did a great job taking me around the trail.

I think I make a pretty cute little punkin!

This pony ride was so much fun that I often forgot to hold on tight.
..and sometimes, I would completely focus on everything else...there's just so much to look at in this big world and I don't want to miss a thing! And can anyone really move with all these clothes on...seriously...I think mom went a little overboard with the layering...got to love her!
Daddy did a great job of holding on to me...never know what those crazy horses will do!
We had a great time at the festival. I can't wait until we got back next year and I'll be able to participate in more of the activities since I'll be a little older! And I'll even be able to pick out my own pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment