Saturday, March 14, 2009

Maddux's Nursery
























































Well, I guess I'm officially a mom now because I'm blogging...whatever that means exactly. Everyone will have to bear with me as I figure this whole thing out. However, I do agree that it'll be easier for everyone to see what is going on in our lives through this whole blog thing!

I wanted to post pictures of our nursery...it's almost finished. We still have some decor to hang up...but everything else is done. Enjoy the pictures.




















4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Andee! We can't wait to meet little Maddux. Remember to sleep when he sleeps.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! Love the furniture, I'm glad you held out for what you wanted. I got little Maddux another Sandra Boynton book today. Can't wait to sit in that chair and read to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww.... it's so adorable!! It won't be long and he'll be here!!! :) I hope I'm doing this blog thing right lol...

    ReplyDelete